1) What is your tingkat delivery time and can I dictate my preferred time of delivery?
Our delivery time for dinner is between 3:30pm to 7pm. We are unable to commit to individual’s preferred time of delivery as our delivery route is dependable on our available resources, the number of customer orders as well as the traffic condition.
2) Is there any tingkat delivery during Public Holiday? If no, will there be a refund?
Our service is from Monday to Friday only, excluding all public holidays. There is no refund as the Public Holiday would have been accounted for during your invoicing.
3) How does your refund policy work?
All cancelled meals are entitled to cash refund in accordance to our refund rate table. In the case of service continuation, the cash refund will be offset against the following month’s billing. In the case of service termination, we will PayNow the refund. Refund in cash will not be entertained.
4) Are the food containers safe to use and are they microwaveable?
Our paper food containers are Food Grade Certified with US FDA compliance. They are also environment friendly certified and safe for microwaving.
5) What happen if there is no one at home to receive the food?
Please provide a hook for the food to be hung on the door. If you have any specific instruction to place the food, please indicate on the order form or contact our office to make the arrangement.
6) Can I indicate my food preference?
We are able to accommodate to common requests such as non spicy or no beef indicated on the order form. However, we are not able to cater to individual preference or special dietary apart from the order form. Please kindly contact our office for the details if you need clarification.
7) Can I cater less than 5 times per week?
Yes, we also offer minimum 4 times per week. However, the price rate will be different. Please refer to the price table for details.
8) Is there an option to omit soup and choose 4 dishes?
We only offer 3 dishes and 1 soup service. There is no replacement dish for soup.
9) Do you cater 1 person tingkat meal?
We only cater minimum 2 persons tingkat meal.
10) Is rice provided?
No. White or brown rice is optional. Please place your order on the order form.